1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top Guilty-Pleasure Ringtones

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by buckweaver, Jul 26, 2006.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

That's why whenever I'm at work or whatever I always make sure to either turn the ringer down or turn it completely off. I hate how people stare at you when your phone goes off in public.

2. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Welp, all I did was offer a different way of putting a ringtone on one's cellphone. I did the exact same thing IJAG or whoever it was when he/she posted the site about putting the tone on your phone.

Anyway, 90% of the time my phone is on vibrate because I'm at work and plus, I'm not too fond of them. Though when it does ring, I don't mind an mp3 ringer of my choice.

Carry on.

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Mine is on vibrate most of the time for similar reasons. My phone is so old (Motorola T720) that I couldn't load ringtones on it anyway. Talk about a blessing in disguise ... I would take so long to find the perfect one - or handful - of tunes that it would drive me nuts.

My best story is one of my friends has me on his phone ... with my alma mater's fight song. Yes ... that's my best story. Flame away ...

Draft saved Draft deleted