1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top-five lists

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dooley_womack1, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Top 5 people I want to aim a missile at:

1.Josh McDaniels (Baby Hoodie)
    2.A certain person I work with who continues to show up wearing scrubs on casual days. You are not on the set of Grey's Anatomy. You look like Barney in that get-up (they're purple). I want to slap you on the head and fuck up your filing system. I really do.
    3.Tedy Bruschi. For making Belichick look human today.
    4.Sookie Stackhouse. Stop being stupid. Stop making me watch HBO every Sunday night.
    5.My sister. Put the bong down. When you ask a person if she looks more like her mom or her step-dad, you might want to breathe something other than THC.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Would that rifle in your avatar work in lieu of a missile?

(Whatever you use on McDaniels, aim high. Five thousand feet altitude requires a noticeable adjustment ... )

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

My sister would be better at aiming high...but point taken. I'll make the necessary adjustments.

4. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Wenders -- the latest(/current?) rendition of the RENT tour that's on the road featured Pascal and Rapp back as the leads. It was AMAZING to see them live (they hit the PacNW in late June).

5. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Yeah...unfortunately, it came to within six hours of me three times earlier this year with that cast and that was the closest it got. And I still nearly went, but the first two were in January, aka basketball season, aka Wenders is at a basketball game five days a week and works the other two and had to strain not have overtime. The final one was in St. Louis....when I was home for graduation.

It would have been a better situation if it would have gone to Louisville or Cincinnati, but nooooo...I was either driving to Charlotte, N.C. or Cleveland, Ohio. I hope they do another tour of it so I can have another shot at it. And this time, they better do it near here in SUMMER, when my life actually belongs to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted