1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top Chef Tejas

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dooley_womack1, Nov 3, 2011.

1. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Top Chef Villains. Don't give them any more ideas, I think Top Chef Just Desserts was enough.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I'm actually looking forward to Just Desserts. Gail Simmons does plenty fine as the host, and they recovered from the train-wreck first season (when someone had a mental breakdown) to have a solid second season.

3. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

I'd love to like it because I really like Gail Simmons, but I'm just so over the cupcakes and cakes shows. Seems like there's just too many of them out there.

4. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

Says something about the show's resonance that nobody posted on the reunion show last night.

Pretty nondescript, as the season was, although I've got a Grayson crush even more than I did (and a Badger to boot).

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The camera did love it some Dakota legs. That's my highlight of the reunion. And stupid, stupid Heather; at least Lindsey and Sarah kinda backed away from their bully act. BTW, Entertainment Weekly had those three among the top 10 Top Chef Villains ever. I wouldn't put Lindsey in that group, and Marcel not being No. 1 is ridiculous.

6. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the reunion show... and think i could win on Mediocre Chef. I assume Malibu won the fan fave; didn't tape WWHL to find out.

Overall a good season.

7. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

Interesting. Was Marcel a villain? Or simply completely annoying and a pain in the ass?

But did he have the capability of really being a villain to anybody else? Nobody took his shit, and in fact, HE was bullied by Cliff.

Guess it depends on your definition of villain.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I won't see the reunion show until next week. :(

9. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

You are in Vegas... no fucking sad faces

10. brettwatson

brettwatson Active Member

I enjoyed the reunion show too. Still can't figure out if I liked Sarah or not. Took me half the season to figure out she and Heather were different people.

Paul was sure a humble winner. If they picked Top Chef based on personality, he certainly wouldn't have been a finalist, but glad he won.

Methinks Malibu and Grayson are/will be an item. She definitely has a bright future. Woman cracked me up all sesaon...and way hot to boot.

Draft saved Draft deleted