1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top Chef All-Stars

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by blacktitleist, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I suspect quite a few people try the foie gras shake at Flip Burger.

As for grass-fed beef, I've never found it tougher or harder to cook. When our daughter began eating real food, we started buying organic products for her because while I can't prove it, I can't help but think steroid-filled beef and chicken isn't good for a toddler.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I don't see a problem with it.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Mira

Mira Member

I agree with the comments on Andy Cohen, but it would be hard to get rid of him since he is a vice president of some sort at Bravo. Andy is annoying and as get out.

I tried to watch the first episode of this season's Top Chef Masters and it did not hold my attention. A bit boring for my tastes. Though I do like Ruth Reichl as a judge.

4. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

Fixed that for ya!

5. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Andy has grown on me. I used to really dislike him, but something shifted and while I don't seek it out, if I happen to pass when his "Watch What Happens Live" is on, I'll stop and watch.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Andy is my wife's gay-male-crush. So, yeah, I've gotten used to him.

Draft saved Draft deleted