1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top 5 actors/actresses who drive you crazy.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by GBNF, Aug 11, 2008.

1. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

Aw man, talk about a spoiler alert.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

My list:

1. Meredith Baxter. Everytime I happen to see her on a Lifetime movie that my wife's watching, she's playing some psycho character that ends up murdering someone and ends up in jail.

2. Whoopi Goldberg. She was fine in Ghost and The Color Purple, but any film other than those two hasn't impressed me.

3. Ted Danson: I just always think of Sam Malone when I see him.

4. Mike Myers: See Ted Danson, only he's Wayne Campbell.

5. Tom Cruise: I haven't liked any film he's done in the last 10 years, and all the stuff off-screen that he has done hasn't made me really want to plunk down $9 to go see him in a theater.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Myers may never make a successful movie that doesn't have Wayne, Shrek or Austin in the title. Still an impressive run.

His last movie sucked.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

You should check out Danson in Curb Your Enthusiasm. Not much acting, but he rarely, if ever, makes you think of Sam Malone. Good stuff.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I never watched it when it was actually in prime time, but Becker was a very solid show.

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I hate Tom Cruise as much as most people on this list, but Collateral was a really good film. And I am so mad at myself for forgetting Cameron Diaz

7. Songbird

Cameron was decent in "What Happens in Vegas" ... for that matter, so was Kutcher.

I thought Cameron was decent in Vanilla Sky, too, as psycho ex-girlfriend.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I've never understood the dislike of Tom Cruise. He's a bona fide star who does some outstanding work. Looking at his filmography on IMDB.com, I was astounded at how high a percentage of his films have been really good.

The off-screen stuff? Who gives a shit? The guy is into scientology, so what? So is John Travolta and he's way more annoying than Cruise is and makes way more bad movies. Why no hate for him (I really should put him in Eckhart's spot on my list. In fact, consider it done).

Oh, and The Last Samurai and Collateral were two excellent movies he's done in the last 10 years.

9. Songbird

I think Eckhart is great.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Her eyes are incredible. I'd cut a certain poster's neck to look into them all day.

11. Songbird

Sexiest eyes in Hollywood: Zooey Deschanel. I wish I could be a fish and swim in those things forever.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

To be perfectly honest, I thought she was really sexy in Elf and sounds like she can sing, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted