1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top 5 actors/actresses who drive you crazy.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by GBNF, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Unfortunately, it's hard to separate his performances from his off-screen exploits...

2. joe

joe Active Member

A lot of Tom Cruise but no Kevin Costner? For shame.

Kevin Costner
    Nick Cage (with a few minor exceptions)
    Tom Cruise
    Drew Barrymore
    Julia Roberts.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, the guy is a lunatic no doubt... But you go back and watch him in Magnolia or Born on the 4th and the guy is really good when he actually takes a real part.

4. Mizzougrad96

I think Costner was down for so long that he's actually become likable again. He was great in "The Upside of Anger" a couple years back.

5. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

I considered putting Costner on my initial list for most of his movies, but there's a few I in which I do like him, so he gets a pass from me.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Right now I'm intrigued by Sevigny, but still on the fence. What else has she been in beside Brown Bunny and American Psycho?

7. Mizzougrad96

Kids, Last Days of Disco, Boys Don't Cry (Oscar nomination), Zodiac, Shattered Glass, Trees Lounge.

8. Songbird

Saw Kids and don't remember her so she couldn't have been all that. Haven't seen the other two but I'll rent Boys Don't Cry tonight.

I thought she was pretty good in American Psycho. That droll, using-innocence-as-a-veil-for-being-a-dirty-girl thing was appealing.

9. Mizzougrad96

She was the girl who got AIDS in Kids who is raped in the final scene.

10. Songbird

So much for paying attention in that one. I'll re-watch it although right now I sort of remember the girl who goes out looking for the punk-ass kid who gave her the AIDS. Never equated it to Sevigny.

Anyhoo, still having trouble thinking of two more for the list.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe she just reminds me of someone, but she just bugs me and I don't like her or that Big Love show where she plays a scheming Mormon sister-wife in Little House on the Prairie duds.

12. Mizzougrad96

I think it was her first movie... Not too many people watch Kids more than once...

Draft saved Draft deleted