1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top 10 Worst Teams Ever

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by KevinmH9, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I'm not going to read a story belched forth by FOX, but the '91 Colts were horrendous.

2. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

These stories just reminded me of a ball team I played for as a kid. We were Class C, but we were awful. And I distinctly remember overhearing our coach/manager say to another parent "We're so fucking bad, we're not even in the fucking alphabet," when referring to what class we were.

3. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

That's why I can't compare the Lions to the '62 Mets or that Bucs team — neither of which I saw play. But both were expansion teams.

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I bet it just makes you syck. (sic)

5. pallister

pallister Guest

One of my ’06 fantasy football teams needs serious consideration.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

As did my '07 team, which went 1-12. But the one win knocked someone out of the playoffs. [/hispnited!]

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Am sure it's a co-dependent relationship that improves the quality of both parties' work

8. TheS

TheS Member

the 2002-03 Nuggets won 17 or so games, but they had, perhaps, the worst collection of talent in NBA history. Starting backcourt of Junior Harrington and Vincent Yarbrough. Offense to a big-time hit when they traded James Posey.

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

A new owner hiring a competent coach and GM would be a good way to start.

10. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

The Lions will still get to good quicker than the Bengals ever will.

11. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Hell, that ain't even the worst Nugget team of it's own era. That bunch woulda kicked the shit out of the 11-71 Nuggets of 98.

12. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

What, no love for the NHL's 4-36-4 Philadelphia Quakers of the '30s?

Draft saved Draft deleted