1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

top 10 video game WEAPONS

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by the_rookie, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

Oh man, I forgot one that has to be at or very near the top of my list:
    The Concrete Donkey, from the Worms series. Boy, that thing'll put a whole in the ground something awful.

2. Bucknutty

Bucknutty Member

Can we count the Blob from "A Boy and his Blob" who turned into different things depending on what kind of jelly bean you fed him?

3. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Man, that game kicked ass. I used to get down to one rock, then let the little bastard UFOs try to attack.

If I had the shield option, I'd throw that up. My favorite turn of events was the UFO firing a dead-on shot, but I threw up the shield. The shot went through the gun and hit the remaining rock. A veritable cavalcade of asteroids then appeared, sending Mr. UFO into Bolivian, but not before he somehow did a shitload of damage on the newborn rocks.

I'd play that after school, then crush cans out in the garage. Those were the days.

4. Tom Chambers in Lakers vs. Celtics for Genesis [/oldschool]

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Tom Chambers had some sweet-ass dunks back in the day. But nothing was sweeter than Kevin Johnson's left-handed jam straight into Hakeem's grille. If anyone can post a link to that here, I'd be forever grateful.

6. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

I think the chainsaw from Doom should be much higher. Chainsaw, plus god mode, equals one hell of a way to burn off some aggresion.

Draft saved Draft deleted