1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Too much...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mudduck, Oct 1, 2009.

1. mudduck

mudduck New Member

Drinking heavily? Sounds like an idea, hahaha.

O-T, I've been looking up at the Heavens for a while now and telling the Lord that I am nowhere as strong as He seems to think I am.

He's not listening. :(

I've never been one to ask for help - probably a major fail on my part, but that's how I've always been. And probably why I'm posting this under my alter ego.

That and I absolutely abhor that I sound like I'm whining.

Thanks everyone for your input, it's very much appreciated, more than you realize.

2. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Don't call it whining. It's venting. Whining is something you do for attention's sake.

Kudos on you for being brave enough to admit you're having problems. That alone suggests you'll be OK in the long run.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Gomer is right. It's not whining and SportsJournalists.com is a good place to vent.

I will echo the others that said you should try to streamline a bit, find a way to take some of the pressure off, even if you only do it for a day or so.

Draft saved Draft deleted