1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tony Parker cheats on Eva with teammate's wife?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

Well, cross Tony off the SI Sportsman of the Year list.

2. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Twizzlers are a magic candy. The alternative that I've used is a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Those things just melt the underwear right off!

3. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

Silly thought maybe, but after reading this thread I'm wondering if this is just a cover story to make up for the fact that one or the other couldn't have kids. If one wanted them badly and the other didn't or couldn't, it could cause a real problem.

With this athletes and celebs, alleged infidelities is no big deal. Someone shooting blanks or being barren might be harder to admit to.

Then again, no need to drag a former teammate into it if it were just a cover story. Blame it on a pool boy or girl.

4. Crash

Crash Active Member

That was Season 1.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

She's one of those actresses whose PR machine far outstrips her talent. He's in for a ride on the TMZ/Gawker/US Weekly express.

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Can't imagine Erin Barry said "yeah sure, tell the world I saw Tony naked and just had to have him. Anything for you two, you're such sweet kids!"

7. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Maybe Eva finally heard Tony's rap record.

8. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Says it all, as always. I heart Jones. http://www.esquire.com/blogs/chris-jones/eva-longoria-divorce-3793300

9. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I'm sitting here trying to get mad at Jones over the 'she should have known' stance...

But I can't. He has a way of getting to the nut of it, doesn't he?

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

My first kids hoops practice is tonight!

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, what was that about Barry Zito?

12. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Apparently, Tim Lincecum's not the only Freak on the pitching staff.

Draft saved Draft deleted