1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tony Parker cheats on Eva with teammate's wife?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Nov 16, 2010.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Nobody wanted to give up regular access to Erin.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

SP No one else cares. You are the only one who deals in edits here.

3. I thought it was interesting as part of her suit Longoria didn't want to pay spousal support to Parker.

4. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

That double-timing, double-teaming, double-doubling son of a bitch!

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Wait. So Ginobili isn't the only Latin drama queen who has been carrying him?

6. ^^^ Great take. Finally, a man ends up on the right end of an alimony filing.

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

She had Fucking 3 years to get pregnant, what is wrong with her(SOCALSCRIBE)

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

It is no different, people just don't want to believe this stuff happens. Your kids coach is sleeping with one of the moms right now. So more commonplace than people want to believe.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I'd add double dribbling, but a) see messages about kids; and b) when was the last time they called double dribble in the NBA?

10. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

I didn't know that the coach automatically is assumed to be sleeping with a player's mother. I wish someone had told me earlier. Our Little League season is nearly over. If I'm going to be assumed to be doing this, I might as well do it. But my assistant coach is going to be mad tonight. His wife is the only one I'd consider. Do I just show her my coach's card or do I have to buy her a Twizzler's rope?

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I would seriously consider a sex-for-Twizzlers trade.

12. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Dammit, just another reason why there should be a lockout next summer! <sarcasm>

Draft saved Draft deleted