1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tonsilitis

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Apr 19, 2008.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Hi, he must not be named!

2. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Dolphin Cup, Impossible Quiz, Scrabulous...the possibilities are limitless :D

3. sportschick

I bought Sweeney Todd a coupla weeks ago. Might be a Johnny Depp kinda night.

4. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I just got done downloading it, but I've got a few others in front of it. Let me know how it is.

5. sportschick

Oh, I saw it in a theater a few months back. I bought it for the extras and because I must own every Johnny Depp movie.

6. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Well I'll have to check it out. Feel better soon so you can rejoin me at the side of the pool ;) It's finally warming up.

7. lono

lono Active Member

Rest up and feel better, S/C. :D

8. Tonsilitis is the WORST. I get it every now and then. I usually spend my time trying to distract myself with por....video games.

9. ColbertNation

ColbertNation Member

Nice save.

10. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Have your skinny, tattooed manservant bring you copious amounts of warm salt water and gargle it every few hours.

In the meantime, get better!!!

11. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Get well soon. And I hope the cats are being good company.

I had my tonsils out when I was 5. I always thought it was a common thing to have them removed.

12. ColbertNation

ColbertNation Member

That's interesting. Because no one in my family has their tonsils out, and we were forbidden to associate with anyone who did.

Draft saved Draft deleted