1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tonight's episode of the Office

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Babe Didrikson, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

Screw that. Pam's the one who jilted him. I sit there and listen to my wife get pissed when Jim flirts with the new girl, as if he's cheating on Pam or something.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

What was so funny about the Oct. 12 episode? My DVR crapped out and I didn't get to see it. Does anyone know how I can watch old episodes without having to wait for the rerun?

3. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

you can pay $2 on itunes for old office episodes

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Really? Even ones from this season?

5. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

yep

6. This probably deserves its own thread, but you can watch any episode of The Office (and a ton of other series) on this site.

http://tvlinks.50webs.com/

Enjoy it while it lasts.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

dude, just do a youtube search. it's on about 24 hours after the show airs.

8. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

We knew Oscar was gay halfway through last season.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Thank you for making me aware of this. After picking up the Week 4 episode I also realized I missed the season opener and bought that. The ITunes episodes are in very good quality.
    Also, the episode about Ed Truck dying is pretty damn hilarious, especially when they are doing the grief counseling session with Michael and they wait for Pam to come back from the parking lot and especially when Ryan talks about his cousin Musafeh dying after being trampled by a pack of hyenas.
    Good stuff all around.

Draft saved Draft deleted