1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tonight's episode of the Office

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Babe Didrikson, Oct 19, 2006.

1. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

It's definitely the best sitcom on television. By far and away.
    Dwight may be the most hilarious character on TV (I think I still have to lean toward Cartman ... but that's just me).
    Jim and Pam's phone call was the perfect ending to all the hilarious stuff earlier. The awkwardness at first .... then they just totally got right back into the flow with the phone call. So much so that, when they started talking it was still light out. But then you noticed it was dark, so you know they were talking for a long time. ... then the awkward goodbye.

I'm looking forward to seeing what direction they take Jim/Pam/Stamford girl (who I think is friggin adorable ... but I still love Jenna Fischer).

2. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I think Ed Helms does more with his few lines than anyone else on the show and the rest of the cast is great at making a lot out of a little.

3. XXXX

XXXX Member

who'd u rather get with pam or stamford chick? my vote is for stamford chick.

4. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

Is Pam going to get with the Stanford chick?

That's some Big Tuna!

P.S. The Stamford Chick played a cop on the shortlived show Wanted.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

She was also on Boston Public and Chappelle's Show.

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

You mean that isn't the chick from Saved by the Bell Summer season and then King of Queens?

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Nope. That's Leah Rimini. This girl is Rashidi Jones. Yum.

8. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Her name is Rashida Jones, daughter of Quincy Jones.

9. XXXX

XXXX Member

by the way, i read on another website that the producers have said the scranton and stamford branches will merge and that is how jim will wind up back with scranton. interesting stuff. maybe everyone already knew that but i didnt so i thoght id pass along the knowledge.

10. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

I don't know that I thought I would live to see the day we needed to preface a post as having Office spoilers in it. Imagine if it had been leaked last season that Oscar was gay ...

11. Sly

Sly Active Member

They're doing a great job milking the Pam-Jim romance. The best part is that now they're going to divide the men and women who watch the show. Pretty much all the guys are rooting for Jim to hook up with the Stamford chick. The girls, undoubtedly, are going to root for Pam.

12. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Sly,

I'm rooting for a threesome.

Draft saved Draft deleted