1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tonight on MSNBC: To Catch An Adulterer

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gutter, Jun 29, 2011.

1. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

The girl's bio was still up, as of last night, on her station's website.
    she's a former college soccer player who interned at nbc. She also likes chocolate chip cookies. And it doesn't say fucking chris hanson.
    but if you see her in palm beach, say hello. She loves meeting her viewers.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If he was caught masturbating, it would be auto-ironic.

3. ShiptoShore

ShiptoShore Member

If he was a known anti-masturbation activist but got caught masturbating in his car, THEN I'd call it auto-ironic.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I see you're an ironic stickler.

5. ShiptoShore

ShiptoShore Member

And yet I really don't care about irony. Ironic, right?

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Please, people dont question whether or not catching perverts and pedophiles is wrong. They simply can't stand what a smug sonofabitch the guy is. two months ago they had a "sting" on bike thieves in New York City. guy steals a bike, then goes tio a bike store looking to sell it. Guy tells the store employee that its a stolen bike and he wants to sell it. Store employee stood there and told the guy for 15 minutes that they do not buy stolen merchandise, but after 15 minutes of pestering, the employee caved and gave him $50 for the bike just to get him off his bike. Here comes Hansen in a black turtleneck and jacket to scold the guy like he just molested a 6-year-old in broad daylight.

Hansen's nothing more than Joey Greco with lighter hair.

7. ShiptoShore

ShiptoShore Member

Understood.

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Hahaha! That line can be directly translated as "Chris Hansen is sitting in the kitchen."

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

This is completely impossible now, but I would be perfectly okay with "To Catch a Predator with Morton Downey Jr." I don't want a side of condescension and elitist with my pedophile. I want a guy with his sleeves rolled up and his tie loosened screaming, "You know you're a sick sonofabitch, right? I mean, do you realize what a sick sonofabitch you are? Because you're telling me you drove four hours with Zima, KY jelly, condoms and handcuffs...to meet a Goddam 12-year-old. If it were my daughter I'd choke your ass myself. You're scum."

Not, "sit and enjoy your lemonade. We want to have a word with you."

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

BYM likes his pedophiles with a side order of screaming.

11. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Red-Handed To Catch a Predator Host May Have Sexted, Too

http://gawker.com/5819009/red+handed-to-catch-a-predator-host-may-have-sexted-too

12. fossywriter8

fossywriter8 Well-Known Member

I so miss Morton Downey Jr.
    THAT was an entertaining show.

Draft saved Draft deleted