1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tonight - best night of sports - ever

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Jan 23, 2008.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Here is who is playing in the Australian Open semis:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think I deserve a little "me time" watching this alone in the office.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe you could see if they could install a stripper pole along the benches so they could dance for you during breaks, Dexter.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Is that bottom picture even real? Who the hell deep-throats an actual banana?

4. poindexter

I'm not a fan of strippers, whores, skanks, cheerleaders, SI swimsuit models, Victoria's Secret models, strip poles, etc.

These attractive, athletic tennis players are the absolutely the most gorgeous women on earth. God bless these eastern European countries producing these women.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

What about rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists?

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I like all of those but one.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

People are funny critters. There's apple pie bakers, And crooked book makers, And blondes and brunetters, And birthday forgetters, And chicken fry lovers, And blue eyed soul brothers, And drinkers and boozers, And winners and losers, And elephant trainers, And tireless campaigners, And fixers and menders, And paper clip benders, And goers and stayers, And pinochle players, And handkerchief users, And tissue abusers, And interstate bikers, And wilderness hikers, And joggers and addicts, And handball fanatics, And kissers and tellers, And friends of the fellers, And lovers and fighters, And finger nail biters, And mayonnaise dippers, And miracle whippers, And newspaper readers, And drivers and speeders, And overweight hookers, And magazine lookers, And people with answers, And bottomless dancers, And quivering flunkers, And basketball dunkers, And readers and thinkers, And double scotch drinkers, And soda straw manglers, And bar napkin stranglers, And teasers and triers, And high rolling flyers, And uncles and sisters, And passive resisters, And virtuous girlies, And sillies and squirlies, And weirdoes and sickies, And five dollar quickies, And xylophone pickers, And popsicle lickers, And yawners and nappers, And one handicappers, And zippy old timers, And lunatic rhymers. People are funny critters.

8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

What's your goddamn problem with Methodists?

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

They're fucking weird.

I can't believe you got it on the first try.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

My wife's a Methodist. :(

11. poindexter

Oh, boys!!

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Ok, But we won't take the Irish....

Draft saved Draft deleted