1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tom Jackson's Earing

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by bd11, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

As much as everyone hates Berman, when it's just him and Jackson doing the highlights (and no matter what you think of them, Primetime was 100x better than fuckin Football Night in America) they have a good chemistry. When it's them plus Irvin, Young and whoever else they drag onto the set it's just way too much and Jackson is not nearly as inciteful because he has to talk over the hyenna sitting next to him.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or does "If I give you a moose muffin" sound vaguely dirty?

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

"Tom Jackson's earring" sounds like a good title for a short story.

4. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

I don't get the Irvin comparisons, and I don't care about the earring, but he DOES yell and stuff a lot more than he used to.

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

He has to yell to be heard over the din of the idiots around him. It's symbolic of life these days.

6. NDub

NDub Guest

He didn't have it in during tonight's Monday Night Countdown.

7. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

What fuck you talking about.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Lock up the children and LeBron lifesize posters -- COCKDIAN's back!!!

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Good Doctor, Good Doctor, always good for a laugh when I most need one. Thanks.

10. bige2you

bige2you New Member

Can you imagine the Berman Jackson combo at the bar if this is the case?
    Berman with his smooth as leather pickup lines and TJ right next to him FROM

I couldn't resist. I actually feel sorry for TJ. You ever notice whenever the playmaker is talking they pan the camera to TJ and it looks like it requires all his might to say absolutely nothing. You can tell he wants to look over at Mike and say , Would you please shut the f*ck up!

11. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

You know it.

12. bd11

bd11 Member

That's my point.

Draft saved Draft deleted