1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tom Brady's a daddy!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by sportschick, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i really could give two shits.

2. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I checked my Give-A-Shit-O-Meter and... nothing. Sorry.

3. Do I hear three shits!?!?

Is Brady going to get his baby's name tattooed on his neck like some of the cool guys I see around my town? At least, I hope that's their baby's name on their neck.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

I'm with IJAG ... that forehead ... ew.

I suppose this boy will be another in the long line of sons of athletic stars who could never live up to their daddy's expectations.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Did he attend the birth? I know this was in question, but any father who can be there and isn't is a complete asshole...

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

You would hump Tom Brady right through three floors, hon, and would shake the foundation of the house it occured in.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

I'm sure Moynihan and Tom's new girl freind (isn't she pregnant, too?)would both be thrilled if he were there

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Honestly not my type. Plus, I don't just hump guys because they're hot, regardless of what Jones told you.

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Not your type? He's everyone's type.

Hell, I'd probably hump Tom Brady at this point.

10. Baltimoreguy

Baltimoreguy Member

My 4-year-old daughter, who had never previously expressed a crush or even an awareness of gender differences, saw Brady on TV the other night and conversationally said, "He looks handsome."

My jaw kind of dropped, and she must have thought I was jealous because she quickly reassured me: "But you look more handsome, Daddy."

11. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Here's hoping Tom and Bridget get back together, just because The Track Gals from the Boston Herald hate her so much. To read them, you'd think "B-List" was her real first name instead of her given Katherine.
    If I see one more reference to QB/QT, I'm heading up there with small arms.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Giselle is not pregnant, and never was.

Draft saved Draft deleted