1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tom Brady trying to start own team

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Or Shawn Kemp.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Maybe the first time I've seen any media use "Bundchen" as opposed to "Gisele."

3. patchs

patchs Active Member

Best bumper sticker of all time.
    "Honk if [​IMG] is your Padre."

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Wow, what a whore (Braday, not Gisele).

Oh well, at least the kids will never want for anything -- except maybe a father.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Add this rap song to it (I don't know who sung it): "Ain't That My Baby's Daddy?"

I caught a few minutes of Siciliano tonight and Cliff Dunn said that Leo may have knocked her up.

Breakup sex is a bitch.

6. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

I'm unclear why this is so scandalous. Unlucky, yes. Odd, yes. (Immoral, use your own judgment.) But I'm guessing he's not the first quarterback to bareback two hot chicks in a two-month span, and dump a few million swimmers as a souvenir.

7. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Because he's the fucking man in New England. Pretty Boy. Mr. Can't-do-anything-wrong. I agree with you Big Dog that this should be on ET and The Insider, but remember, in the sports world, we have a conclave called "east-coast media." :)

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Why can't the girls just take a birth control pill? [/Hondo]

9. Fixed.

10. jimnorden

jimnorden Member

Seriously, though, these women weren't on the pill? there's no way brady slips it past the goalie twice. weird.

11. patchs

patchs Active Member

Brady's boys are swimmers -- and then some.

12. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Not sure which thread this is appropriate for, but ...

Recently read that Gisele had to put on 15 pounds so she would walk the runway for a European fashion show. Coincidence?

Draft saved Draft deleted