1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tom Brady trying to start own team

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Mar 8, 2007.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/03/08/report_bundchen_pregnant_by_brady/

Report: Bundchen pregnant by Brady?
    March 8, 2007

A Brazilian website reported yesterday that Tom Brady's girlfriend Gisele Bundchen may be pregnant and, if so, the Pats QB is the father. According to the popular celebrity website Glamurama.com.br , Bundchen would be no more than two months pregnant, but may already have told select friends and family. The brief item was written by Joyce Pascowitch , who's the Brazilian equivalent of the New York Post's Richard Johnson . Brady's agent Don Yee did not return a phone call yesterday, and Bundchen's rep at IMG denied the report. Two weeks ago, Brady's ex-girlfriend actress Bridget Moynahan revealed she's pregnant, and Brady is the father. ( Moynahan's rep had no comment yesterday on the possibility of a Bundchen baby.) Brady, 29, and Moynahan, 36, dated for nearly three years before breaking up in mid - December. Soon after, the two-time Super Bowl MVP began dating the Brazilian supermodel. The pretty pair recently enjoyed five-star stays in Paris, Milan, and Rome, and Life & Style Weekly is reporting that Bundchen also took Brady to meet her parents in Porto Alegre , Brazil. Bundchen, who's dated Leonardo Di Caprio and surfer Kelly Slater , recently told Vanity Fair that she'd like to have children, but she's in no hurry. "I'd be lying if I said [I didn't want a family] -- my parents have been married for 35 years and have six children," she said. "Thing is, I'm just 26 years old, so I have plenty of time."

2. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Someone roust up Anne B. Davis.

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I thought this was supposed to go in the Prom Night Dumpster Baby thread.

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I can see the Jets fans now.....

"DAAAAAAAAAA-DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

What would the in-stadium song list be:

Papa Don't Preach
    Who's Your Daddy

Will the Diamond-Vision put a priest collar on his mug shot?

Man, there is a lot of fun to be had with this, and a lot of time to think about it.

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

"Paging Ann B Davis" would have made for a better thread title but would have lead to a d_b at some point because of the ambiguity. So I went the safe route

6. leo1

leo1 Active Member

does he know about these things they have, i think they're called condoms, that um, you know, prevent this sort of thing?

7. XXXX

XXXX Member

Who cares? he just wants to let the world know, that he has the pull to nail the single hottest supermodel on the planet! WOW! Way to go Tom!

Will his reputation be affected though? i mean, everyone always says how Brady is good from behind, but apparently he's not.

8. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

Don't hate on Brady. He's just becoming like most NFL or NBA players with no wife and a bevy of kids. He's just working from a higher talent pool regarding the baby's momma.

9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

What I heard, Brady was supposed to be limited to munchin' on Bundchen. My bad.

10. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Tom apparently likes:

[​IMG]

11. patchs

patchs Active Member

Brady might want to call Steve Garvey for advice.

12. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Reminds of a quote from George Brett when asked about a couple women he was with that had abortions

"Well, at least I have the security of knowing I'm a proven performer"

Draft saved Draft deleted