1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tom Brady going the way of Matt Leinart ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by thebiglead, Feb 18, 2007.

1. daemon

daemon Well-Known Member

Ever seen the price tag on a month's supply of the Pill?

Not a lot of ghetto-fabs and trailer types who can afford it, plain and simple.

2. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Every sperm is sacred.

Every sperm is great.

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

No Leia slave outfit? Damn you guys. Damn you all to hell. ;)

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'll make an exception for you, babe :-* :-* :-*

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Brady is a pig. Leinart, too.

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

This is definitely good news, indeed. Pern (and SC) - one acronym to remember:

TTIUWP. :)

I agree. You have too kids who are going to grow up with almost assuredly absent fathers, unless you think Matty or Tommy is going to eventually marry the baby mommas. Tom - maybe, but I doubt it. I still think this is part of why he and Bridget broke up, one way or another. Even if it was Bridget trying to force the 'you will marry me' thing on Tom, by other means (Catholic guilt) (and ladies, before you flame me, I'm not saying this is what happened, but let's not play dumb and pretend this never happens, either. I'm just saying this is one possibility). Matt - no f'ing way is he marrying his kid's mom. No one's dumb enough to think that's happening.

Protection against unwanted pregnancies is on both partners, not one more than the other. Bridget and Tom were both stupid in this case. Leinart seems like he'll stick anything (I mean the guy just allegedly hooked up with Paris and Britney, for God's sakes), so it was just a matter of time, and it's just a matter of time until the next one. We're talking a budding white Shawn Kemp here.

Here's the problem: It's not fair to the kids who come from this. I like Brady a lot, but this definitely hurts his rep in my mind, and I'm sure some potential endorsers will feel the same way.

Here's a lesson for all the gents - wrap it up, fools. I don't care if it doesn't feel as good, your girl's on the pill, etc. If she's on the pill, how do you know if she, um, 'forgot' to take 1, or 7? I've seen too many people (especially men, but women, too) taken down from this. Wake the F up, already! It's not just about you - it's about the kid, too. And your partner(s).

And before you ask/say it - trust me, I'm no hypocrite on this score. I had a close call once, and I'll never make that mistake again.

Grow up, people.

If the ladies have boys, I hope they are named, respectively:

- Peyton Manning Moynihan

- Vince Young _______ (whatever Matt's baby momma's surname is).

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

this all is bullshit. we won't know jack until the two of them go on Maury and she proves it's his.

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Hey, if you're a guy, the responsibility is on you to put a boot on it. If you're a woman, it's your responsibility to make sure the guy is wearing a boot. Everyone has that responsibility, plain and simple. C'mon guys, don't make this a man vs. woman thing.

9. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Is there a video out of Leinart&Lachey? :)
    ----
    Oh, and daemon -- the pill is not THAT expensive. $20-$30 a month. Many of those girls who "cannot afford" that monthly fee are the ones who have the latest tricked out v-cast cell phones.

10. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

You all assume the pregnancy was unwanted by both parties.

Why would they practice birth control if they were trying to get pregnant?

It's not the perfect situation for the child, but the child sounds wanted, and in this case there's enough money to make it comfortable. I'm sure the child will be fine.

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

If Leinart wanted his ex-gf to have a baby while he's off boinking other chicks, he's an even bigger pig than I thought.

12. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I was actually talking about Moynahan and Brady.

Draft saved Draft deleted