1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tom Brady going the way of Matt Leinart ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by thebiglead, Feb 18, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

God willing.

It's reeked of something less than authentic for a while.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Or, you know, why can't millionaire athletes strap one on?

That's right. It's always the woman's fault. Congratulations on becoming an even bigger caricature of the Republican voter.

3. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

The guy Bridget dumped for Tom after a three-year relationship lived down the hall from me my sophomore year in college. Five-to-two he's laughing his ass off right about now.
    It may not necessarily be a political career-killer for Our Tommy, though. A former governor of my state endured the exposure that he had an illegitimate 18-year-old daughter, and got re-elected easily.

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

This is news to me. Judging from the thread title, I just assumed Nick Lachey was sleeping on Brady's sofa.

5. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

:D :) Have at it SportsJournalists.com: [​IMG]

I'll start:
    Matt: "Alright Nick, Coach Carroll told me that I couldn't have any more roommates at the team hotel."

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Just waiting for Tom Brady to knock up Gisele now.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I wonder if this has anything to do with why he broke up with Bridget?

8. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Sunday, February 18, 2007
    Ex-Brady Girlfriend Says She's Pregnant With His Child
    By Mark Shanahan
    Globe Staff

Bridget Moynahan, who recently ended a three-year relationship with Tom Brady, says she's pregnant and the New England Patriots quarterback is the father.

The New York Post, which first reported the pregnancy this morning, quoted Moynahan's publicist as saying that the 36-year-old actress is more than three months pregnant and feeling "healthy and excited."

The publicist, Christina Padadopoulos, later told US Weekly magazine: "(Moynahan's) former boyfriend Tom Brady is the father. Privacy and consideration is appreciated at this time. No further comments will be made."

Brady, 29, who has been dating supermodel Gisele Bundchen since he and Moynahan announced their break-up in mid December, could not be reached for comment yesterday, and his agent, Don Yee, did not return a phone call. It will be the first child for both Moynahan and the two-time Super Bowl MVP.

A former model best known for her role opposite Will Smith in the science-fiction thriller "I, Robot," Moynahan had made no secret of her desire to start a family. Asked last fall what she'd like to be doing in five years, the actress, who grew up in Longmeadow, replied, "Definitely marriage and kids." Although the break-up with Brady was said to be amicable, there were tabloid reports that Moynahan had since become depressed and lost a lot of weight. The actress looked healthy last week at the New York premiere of her new film, "Gray Matters."

Brady, meanwhile, has not missed a bit. Just before Christmas, the star quarterback began romancing Bundchen, the 26-year-old Brazilian beauty whose ex-boyfriends include actor Leonardo DiCaprio and surfer Kelly Slater. In recent weeks, Brady and Bundchen have been photographed coming and going from the Victoria Secrets model's SoHo apartment building, and Brady is reported to have given Bundchen a pair of diamond earrings for Valentine's Day.
    http://www.boston.com/news/globe/city_region/breaking_news/2007/02/exbrady_girlfri.html

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I pity the Patriots beat guys who have to cover this.

10. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Flavor Flav has 6 children (maybe 7 if the last one was born) -- with a couple different Mamma's in there.
    His image didn't take a hit?!?!

---
    Oh, and I just learned Chuck D's real name: Carlton Ridenhour. haha. Funny.

11. Bruhman

Bruhman Active Member

Well, they're both adults and they both share responsibility. But the woman is the one who could end up with a little person in her belly. So she should insist the man wear a helmet, or otherwise withhold the poohnani.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

If that's how you believe, than you have no business bitching when a girl shows up pregnant, ever.

It's just as easy for a guy to wrap it without being asked as it is for a girl to ask. And both people are responsible for the outcome of choosing not to use protection.

You guys have put me off sex for a while. God you're idiots.

Draft saved Draft deleted