1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tolerance, Indonesian-style

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Aug 22, 2008.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Examples please.

2. They weren't throwing them off campus because they were Christians. The Muslims just wanted the extra space to set up a foosball table.

Plus, America sucks.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Do I have time to run out to lunch? Or do you think he'll have some within the next 20 minutes?

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Depends. Are you bringing me a sandwich?

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Oh, he'll have some lame FOXNews commentary up in 20 seconds.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm confused. Am I supposed to rationalize my actions? The actions of tent-living Christians or the actions of spear-wielding Muslims?

'Cause, really, any of the three will work for me.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The first response to the post on this thread is one. There are numerous others to similar items I've posted. Usually the Crusades are mentioned. Or that we had 9-11 coming to us. I don't have to defend pointing out that chasing Christian college students away from their dorms and classrooms with spears isn't exactly the best way to handle a difference in who's God is better or who's religion is closer to the truth.

8. Inky_Wretch

Whaddaya want?

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hondo's on a roll. Jammin' on two threads.

I'd like our resident Angry White Man to come up with a post where anyone here said that "we had 9/11 coming to US". I love his all encompassing "numerous others to similar items I've posted"

And Hondo, it's "whose" for god's sake.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Have you ever been to a Christan college in Indonesia? The students probably prayed daily that someone would chase them from those crappy, roach-infested dorms.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Vito from Jimmy John's, extra hot peppers.

12. Inky_Wretch

You wanna drink with that or what?

Draft saved Draft deleted