1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Todd Bozeman - In Trouble Again

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Feb 6, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

2. Nothing associated with the word "Bozeman" could ever be good. At least his name wasn't Todd Missoula.

3. John

John Well-Known Member

Apparently he had a grip on the (female) assistant manager.

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Ha ha. How true, E.R. :)

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Damn, I didn't even recognize the pun. :D

6. I don't dig on swine, that's all.

7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

In other words, he acted like Bobby Knight.

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

"HAM SANDWICHES!?!
    HAM SANDWICHES!?!
    What are ham sandwiches doing in this closet when I told you: no ham sandwiches EVER? I work and work 'till I'm half-dead, and I hear people saying, "He's getting old." And what do I get? A ham sandwich? I buy beautiful dinners, and you treat them like they were ham sandwiches?!?"

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Dead. To. Me.

That is all.

10. I was wondering how long it would take for you to happen upon this thread. Love ya, SC. :-*

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Wait, this happened at a restaurant called Mulligan's? Someone unearth Lionel Hutz.

"Your honor, given the establishment at which this occured, my client clearly deserves a second chance...a chance to erase this from the record...a mulligan, if you will."

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The way I read initial stories, the local authorities haven't pressed charges and haven't required a court appearance. Seems to me we should learn from the Duke lacrosse disaster and wait this one out.

Draft saved Draft deleted