1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today's world's worst human being

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Idaho, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

In honor of Mr. $54M lost pants suit -- tossed by the judge today - I give you the biggest piece of scum alive.
    [​IMG]
    http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,680193840,00.html
    Sadly, he'll get a hero's welcome when he's returned to prison.

2. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Re: But he looked like such a nice boy

How awful.

A quick side note, this guy was on an old edition of MSNBC's Locked Up that aired early Sunday morning. I was flipping though the channels and this idiot was talking about his belief system and how everyone in his family was like him. I recognized the tats where his eyebrows would be.

I hope he accidently slips into the yard while the minorities are out doing their thing. It would be a great way to bring the gangs together.

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

This is a case where I kinda wish a cop had 'seen' a weapon during the re-apprehension and crippled this guy with a shot to the spine.

No death, just a long life in the clink without the use of his body.

4. John

John Well-Known Member

Guy must have really wanted a Beef N' Cheddar sandwich. I wish he'd choked on it.

5. leo1

leo1 Active Member

this is terrible. i can't imagine being a prison guard. at least if you were a cop you'd occasionally have the chance to help people. i guess prison guards are helping the rest of society but the job is beyond thankless.

6. John

John Well-Known Member

For a glimpse of what it's like, read Newjack: Guarding Sing Sing. A guy became a guard there for the sole purpose of writing a book about it. Pretty scary stuff.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And after he escaped, what was he going to do? Disguise himself as graffiti?
    Waste of flesh....

8. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

As terrifying a mug shot as I have seen

[​IMG]

He/It killed a 60-year-old prison guard in Utah.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

10. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

Re: As terrifying a mug shot as I have seen

Gee, I wonder if he was a gang member.

11. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

I imagine guards at the federal level would have to carry firearms.
    The ones in the state correctional system in my state don't. They aren't allowed to, just for that exact circumstance.

12. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Someone should tell him his fellow inmates drew some pictures on his face while he was sleeping.

Draft saved Draft deleted