1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today's the day ESPN self-pleasures itself

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Jul 15, 2015.

1. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

2. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

3. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Is that a surprise?

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

If true, absolutely. Their journalistic credibility, whatever already remains of it. and the award's integrity would be shot to hell.

6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

heyabbott likes this.
  7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

You could have read a book.

8. TheSportsPredictor

It's almost as if by merely existing these people are pushing an agenda. Which is ... ?? Be gay with me? Gay is great? I will make you gay?

Guess what, there are gay people all around you. Probably just waiting to ram it down your throat.

9. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

All you freaking people want to do is argue. If I said the sky is blue, you'd say, no, it's kinda gray. You'd even find some argument if I said water was wet. Yes, there are gay people all around, living their lives, enjoying being with their partners, which is wonderful. My original post was a knock on ESPN and the entertainment industry for continually overdoing its presentation of gays and transgenders. Jenner had no business having that much presence on that show, or even being on that show, period. Pretty much everybody agrees. But, the arguers are gonna argue.

10. TheSportsPredictor

No, pretty much everyone doesn't agree.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

If Grantland Rice was still around, he'd say the sky was blue-gray.
    Of course, he'd also insist it was October, so maybe he's not the best compromiser.

Draft saved Draft deleted