1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To refill or not to refill ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jps, Jun 30, 2008.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

You should be having an Elaine moment from the "opposite" episode right now.

"Oh my god, I'm George!"

And I can't believe you wash plasticware. You get stranger and more amusing with every post.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

"Don't say that."

Thanks, Arnold. I wish some of this stuff was made up. Sadly, it's not. I've always told people I can't wait to see myself as an old man, just sitting on the porch, reflecting on my youth. If I make it that far, it won't be long until I'm put in a home.

3. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Will you still have the same plastic forks then?

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I better. They'll probably be tucked in my grandpa-sized underwear. At that point, I probably won't care if they're washed -- the plastic or my underwear.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

That's why you keep them in the mini-fridge in one of the section editor's offices.

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Holy shit, you guys are killing me. Mikey those photos of the array that you have at your place were priceless. When Petrie and I worked together he had a bag of sauces in his cabinet at work that might have rivaled yours

7. Flash

Flash Guest

I only read the thread title ... so if we're talking about my glass of wine, I saw REFILL! Which I've done four or five times tonight ... hic ...

8. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Fucking perfect.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah. Zeke hit that one outta Cellular Field.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

So you can put it on the board?

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Mikey,

You may have to actually .. you know .. do something to be able to reflect on it. Unless you want your memories to be a collection of Full House reruns.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It's too late, Ace. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten more than half-way through a story and said, "Wait a minute. That didn't happen to me. ..." I've actually had to call people and ask them if it happened or it was just on television. And I'm only 25.

Draft saved Draft deleted