1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To refill or not to refill ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jps, Jun 30, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Oh, screw you. You're just jealous because I just downloaded a Home Improvement ringtone. It's so obvious, it's sad.

2. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I would absolutely top off the popcorn, there's no contract that says it has to be eaten while watching a movie.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Don't know if I'd top off the popcorn, unless I was still hungry. It can be kind of messy in the car, especially if you have kids. You'd be finding popcorn under the seats for the next two years.
    The drink, though? You better fucking believe that sumbitch gets topped off.

4. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

This thread has provided the afternoon comic relief I needed.

I've never known of a movie theater that refills drinks.

I always top off a drink as leaving if I'm eating at a self-serve-your-drink restaurant (Taco Bell, Subway, etc).

I have a drawer at work filled with packets of ketchup, Arby's sauce, hot sauce, soy sauce, salt & pepper, straws, plasticware that lots of people at work contribute to/take from.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

How do you have any left over after a meal? Here they pass it out like its gold bullion.

6. joe

joe Active Member

Fixed.

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

This thread scares the shit out of me. Seriously.

Those of you who horde those ketchup packs just wait until a mouse gets into wherever you keep them. You will have the nastiest mess you've ever seen, a fat mouse you can't catch and a serious distaste for ketchup the rest of your life.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You don't put ketchup on mouse! It's blasphemy! [sj.chicago]

9. Jay Sherman

Jay Sherman Member

Wow, you are very similar to your avatar.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Awesome. I assume it has the same chemical properties as Guthries sauce, which means it will eat the tarnish right off a penny.

11. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Not to mention countless hundreds of dollars for the condoms he never needed to buy.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I do like George quite a bit.

Draft saved Draft deleted