1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To pallister on his 37th birthday...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Jan 24, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I don't have to make up for shit. I didn't post that ugly fucker.

All I had from you was "the new agent on NCIS" and since I don't watch it, I didn't know if that was the scary goth pigtail girl or the Ziva something or other chick.

I love that I send you four hot chicks and you just want more.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

pally - happy birthday. you are definitely one of the good ones on here.

3. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, you mean this thread is just for pallister?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. pallister

pallister Guest

Thanks, buck.

5. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Happy Birthday, Pallister. Upon further reflection, you were right about my Seahawks this season. Good call on the Cards.

6. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

[​IMG]

"I know you didn't vote for me, but let us put aside our differences and find common ground on your 37th birthday."

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And so now we know exactly what it is that goes bump in the night.

If you have broadband, you can watch most of the good stuff on the Internet anyway.

Oh, this is for you:

[​IMG]

It's from this site. (And ... no, I can't believe that such a site exists, either. That guy would love Talladega.)

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the love. Feels pretty good, huh, Pallister? Well, you deserve it, especially on your birthday.

You're a great poster, great co-worker and great friend. Happy birthday, man.

I was gonna post a "KISS SUCKS" shirt here, but apparently they don't make them. :(

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ditka: I'm not going to tell you again, I'm going to have Tomczak call and wish pallister a happy birthday. If you hadn't shown up fat and out of shape, maybe it would be different.

McMahon: You'd know all about fat and out of shape, wouldn't you.

[​IMG]

Ditka: What was that you cocksucker?

(Mcmahon grabs 1980s cell phone)

[​IMG]

(beep, beep, beep ... beep, beep, beep!)

[​IMG]

McMahon: Pally? What's up bitch?!!! Happy birthday! Hey listen, I'm going to wear a headband with your name on it this week against the Packers.

[​IMG]

Pete Rozelle: That is unacceptable.

[​IMG]

Ditka: McMahon, you stupid son of a bitch! I'm going to choke you to death with that headband!

[​IMG]

Walter Payton: Look, guys, I already bought pallister a cake. I had to run barefoot 14 miles one-way through really bad neighborhoods to pick it up, but I did it. I also picked up his dry-cleaning and made him this birthday card that took six hours to construct out of origami paper. Do you think I can take it the last few steps to his house? It would really mean a lot to me.

[​IMG]

Ditka: Nope. Sorry Sweetness, but I want Fridge to take it the last few feet.

[​IMG]

Bears Defense: Woo hoo! Pallister's birthday! We should celebrate by carrying Buddy Ryan to the party!

[​IMG]

Reporter: Coach Ditka, Jerome Holtzman, Chicago Tribune. It's pallister's birthday and you look upset. What's the matter?

[​IMG]

Ditka: Bullshit! I've never been upset in my life! Also, you're a baseball guy. What do you know? Piss off!

[​IMG]

Otis Wilson: He's a mamma's boy pallister, one of a kind. The ladies all love him for his body and his mind!

[​IMG]

Mike Singletary: Guys, I don't mean to interrupt but I think Coach Ditka just had a heart attack.

[​IMG]

William Perry: Damn, I hope he's ok. ... Do you think anyone would mind if I finished his cake at pallister's party?

[​IMG]

Bob Swerski:Hey pallister, I'm sitting in for my brother Bill, who is out with his sixth heart attack, but from all the Superfans, we'd like to wish you a happy birthday!

10. Holy fuck. That was awesome.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Holy crap, that is the awesomest birthday post in all of mankind.

DD, as much fun as Fenian's random one-off photos are, your photo posts are always the best on the board. Kudos.

Draft saved Draft deleted