1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To all my "dear friends"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

OK, so you believe I'm a troll, a plant trying to make conservatives look bad, whatever. The only people in the world who give a shit are yourselves.

It's really too bad that you can't suppose a situation like the one I mentioned. If you didn't feel that way, that's all you had to say. Instead, you do the very thing you accuse me of doing, trashing, name-calling and all that shit. Call me all you want, but know well that you are hypocrites when you try to take the high road.

I'm probably going to take a break from this. There's enough in the world to be angry at these days, and I really don't want to be angry when I visit a damn bulletin board when I try to throw something out for discussion. You don't want to realize that there's half a country who gets more nervous sitting next to a group Muslim men ages 24-30 on an airplane as opposed to a club of grandmothers, then go ahead and close your eyes. You want to dismiss half the country who has an opinion contrary to yours on gay marriage and label them all hatemongerers or bigots, then by all means, find a place on earth where you have a world that agrees totally with you.

Sianara. And of course don't forget to call names, spew venom, and be what you claim I am.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Sianara? You mean sayonara?

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Cyan aura, Yawn!

4. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

Sigh and aura.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

[​IMG]

Bye, bye.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Probably won't be popular, but he's right on this point.

7. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

Bee and You, and I'll add a Tifful.

8. Fourth and 8

Fourth and 8 Member

And the moderator comes out and hurls the first insult? Great example you set, Mr. Leader.
    You'd have a difficult time convincing me of your anti-bias, objective approach.

I've seen these threads in question, and there's a lot to be said toward both sides as to blame for the flame wars that exist here. I don't engage in such discussions for that reason even when the subject appears to be presented in a diplomatic way. Anyone thinks that the elimination of the originator of this thread will make the world of SportsJournalists.com feel better, check yourselves at the door. ((Sh)He who is without sin cast the first stone, if you buy into that. Now I will go back to my plan for this board all along which was journalism subjects. Have a good day.

9. Fourth and 8

Fourth and 8 Member

Amen girl. Whoops, I posted a second time, so I'm a liar.

10. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

It was Solomon, I believe, that first said: "If you type ridiculous, offensive or patently false statements on an Internet message board and I call you on them, that does not make me elitist or intolerant, nor does it make you oppressed."

12. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.