1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Titans mascot sacks Saints' backup QB

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Norman Stansfield, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Don't think I'm DBing this. If I am, apologies.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14322806/

Classic.

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

He'll probably be fired, but if a mascot for my favorite team did something like that, I'd want him to get a raise.

3. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Mr. AP,
    Please write in more detail, and higher up, about the MASCOT RUNNING OVER THE OTHER TEAM'S QUARTERBACK! That doesn't happen every day. That's really all I care about. Thanks.

4. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

How could it be any higher up than each of the first three paragraphs?

5. Only the Saints.

6. Along those lines, I'm amazed it wasn't Bush who was hit by the mascot. I've been saying ever since he fell to the Saints that he'll somehow blow out a knee and/or have a career-ending injury in the preseason.

7. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Did Adrian McPherson have money on the mascots?

8. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

"Payton said McPherson, who was attended by a trainer on the sideline before walking off to the locker room, had a bruise. He did not say where the quarterback — fourth on the Saints’ depth chart — was hurt."

It's just funny and I wanted more - didn't care about the gamer. My apologies.

Draft saved Draft deleted