1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Songbird, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Wanna buy a watch? If you had a watch, you'd know it's night time, and night time ain't no time to be in this neighborhood.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

This movie should have been so much better. What started with an awesome concept with material that could have been thought-provoking, instead turned into a standard chase flick. It actually took effort to make this interesting concept turn dull.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

takes a cigarette puts it in your mouth

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I'll agree, the movie lagged at the end and it should have been a whole lot better. My whole thing after watching it, and I think it's what the writer/director was actually hoping to accomplish, I started thinking about all those little moments in life that may seem innocuous but start to add up. How would we live our lives if we had a clock on our arms and we could see just how much of our lives we're wasting? That's what fucked with my head. I'd recommend the movie if you found it in the $5 bin packaged with another movie, but that's as far as I'd go other than to use it as a start to a good philosophical debate.

5. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

to get ill.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

An older guy in town died behind the wheel yesterday as he crossed a bridge. Perfect timing?

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Related to this chick?

[​IMG]

Songbird likes this.
  8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

The 20 minutes you're sitting in front of thr dump because you think it opens at 7.

On a bright note the birds are having fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted