1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time to take your medicine, DyePack

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by beefncheddar, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Lots of after-the-fact experts about OSU. Don't recall too many people calling out Ohio State. Of course, I'm sure the columnists will post-date a lot of knowledge this week.

2. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Pssst, DP. Let's remain on point.

Which is your continuing bashing of Florida as an unworthy participant in tonight's game. Seems they're not so bad.

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I know I'd take a Capital One Bowl and Outback Bowl over a National Championship. You make an excellent point.

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Yeah, the manipulation of the final poll looks OK now. The SEC fucktard fanboys can beat off in satisfaction.

College football must be so proud. Play a pussy nonconference schedule, eke out some wins, make the title game. It's a great formula.

5. jmanau

jmanau New Member

WAR DAMN EAGLE!! Beat Florida's ass! Won $100,000!

(But lost to Georgia&Arkansas, I know)

6. OtterGrad

OtterGrad Member

OSU's non-conf sked next year: Youngstown State and two MAC schools (and a trip to see Willingham in Seattle.

DP, all we ask is that you be just a little informed.

7. DyePack

DyePack New Member

All I ask is for you to address the point: SEC schools play pussy non-conference schedules.

We're not talking about OSU. Learn to read; then you can come back and try to hurl insults.

8. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

You know, DP, this will be much easier on you if you just embrace your inner SEC fanboy. Quit fighting it.

9. OtterGrad

OtterGrad Member

Hmmm. Play a pussy nonconf sked (SEC teams) vs. play a pussy conf sked (Big 10). Compare and contrast.

10. jmanau

jmanau New Member

Ohio State played 2 tough games! 2!

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

DyePack, Schmyepack. The guy I wanna see on the board at this point is Junkie. 8)

12. OtterGrad

OtterGrad Member

Every BCS school plays a sub-par non-conf sked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.