1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time to take your medicine, DyePack

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by beefncheddar, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OtterGrad

OtterGrad Member

Vandy?

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

In a playoff, I'd think USC would make the title game.

3. prhack

prhack Member

Aw, poor wittle dyepack is mad because the greatest college football team in the history of the world failed to show up for its coronation. Don't feel too bad dye, my boy. At least the Bucks won the Big 3.

4. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

We don't want ANY part of a playoff.

Respectfully,
    Big Ten
    (and Notre Dame)

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Mr. After-the-fact Expert arrives. But I bet we'll see a lot of that in the sports columns this week.

6. prhack

prhack Member

Too bad USC couldn't have played Florida. Might have actually been a game (I'd put my money on Carroll's boys in that one).

7. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Temple?

8. OtterGrad

OtterGrad Member

Boy, that Troy Smith looks like one hell of a quarterback...

"From the desk of Akili Smith"

9. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

And who would they play?

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

But, under the current system, there's no playoff. So, using the only system we've got, who should OSU be playing?

I think it should be noted that I believe the NCAA needs a D-1 College Football playoff.

11. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Or they could all latch on to your argument, which still seems to be that Florida didn't belong, because the process was "manipulated."

And I'm guessing the suits at Fox might agree. Seeing another Michigan-OSU game might keep people from changing the channel.

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Well, fucktard, I guess the SEC can't beat the rest of the conference since Tennessee got smacked around by Penn State.

SEC fanboy fucktards seem to have conveniently forgotten that. They're probably concentrating on their teams' pussy nonconference schedules in 2007. And 2008. And 2009. And so on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.