1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time to Go Dicky V

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

::) ::)

2. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

i'd take having my life narrated by a chorus of 20 dick vitales before listening to two minutes of billy packer.

3. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

He's awful with a capital A baby!

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Better Duke cheerleader then "Speedo man"

5. Agreed.

6. Last night was awful. Seriously, if it was up to Vitale, the NCAA Tournament every year would be an approximately eight-team field including Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana, UCLA, maybe Georgetown, maybe Louisville, maybe Florida or Michigan State depending on the year. Texas Tech until this year.

He's embarrassing himself.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Listining to DV do a Duke-UNC game is a fellatiopalooza of truly intergalactic proportions. You feel like you should wear a full-body condom even just sitting in front of the TV.

::) ::)

8. The problem I have with him now is that he refuses to give me any analysis of the game I'm watching. When he tries, it's all obvious and stupid. The rest are his Good Friends, the Great Kids, and The Coach Who Should Get Hired At Wherever.
    Oh, and the V Foundation.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

You forgot all the celebs "in the house"

10. rube

rube Active Member

I wouldn't say he's any worse than Berman. That cartoon character needs to go away.
    At least Vitale is a good guy.

11. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

And UCLA is only in because its damn good. Truth be told, the Bruins play in Westwood ... on the WEST Coast ... in California ... which means that Eastern Time Zone Dicky V won't see UCLA play until the tournament.

Zag's analysis summed it up perfectly. Nice guy, cartoon character.

12. I can't argue with any of this

Draft saved Draft deleted