1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time to exit stage left, Hillary. Today, she invokes RFK's assassination

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, May 23, 2008.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

One of the Kos blogs says Olbermann has one of his Special Comments warming up in the launch tube for tonight.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

3. I actually usually like Begala and Carville, but both have such blind spots for Hillary it makes me sick.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Begala was baptized in Clinton Kool-Aid, long, long ago. Even though he's not formally (or financially) working for her this time around, the allegience remains evident -- unfortunately.

5. I'm not a psycho, so I haven't spend a lot of time studying it, but I believe one could actually do the job, if, as Kennedy said, they were willing to die for it.

What are you talking about? Obama would rise in two days, tops. He's that damn good.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

Olbermann is leading with it. May be the only topic of the night.

Do I understand HRC's apology correctly? Is she apologizing because she might have offended and not apologizing for saying it? Pathetic.

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Someone needs to give Hillary a history lesson. Back then California, New Jersey and a few other big prizes were in June.
    This year's June prizes? Puerto Rico, Montana and South Dakota.

8. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Let's not ridicule South Dakota too much. It's a S.D. paper that might have finally put her campaign to rest.

-Argus Leader fanboi

9. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Just watched it. Wow.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

That may be as wound up as KO's ever gotten on the air. I expected him to kick his desk over.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

That's what I get for going to dinner.

Is it on the Intratubes yet?

12. 2muchcoffeeman

Olbermann reruns at 10 p.m. ET. First two segments were about HRC, then his special comment was at about :50 after the hour.

Draft saved Draft deleted