1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time To Ban Women's Cargo Pants

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Evangeline Lilly, Evangeline Lilly and Evangeline Lilly. With the green top. I've watched way too much Lost.

2. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

Holy shit...

Anyone check K-Fed's shoes in that picture?

Someone please tell him that Run DMC's "Raising Hell" was last relavent in 1987.

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

He's European. I don't think that counts. They can do crazy shit like that and get away with it.

4. audreyld

audreyld Guest

And if you can hit a tennis ball like he can, you can get away with a lot more.

In fact, if you are dark-skinned, European and a great tennis player, feel free to PM to discuss this further.

;)

5. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I'll agree. A woman in cargo pants with a tight tank top can be pretty hot.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

The hair too, don't forget his hair . . . rowrrrrrrr.

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

If you're going to talk about Kevin Federline and clam digging in the same thread, you pretty much have to go for the Britney joke. We need Chris L over here.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh my goodness, thank you for saying that out loud.

9. audreyld

audreyld Guest

It needs to be some sort of man law. No manpris. Ever.

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

First he held up a piece of paper. Now Ragu is modeling manpris and using the camera angle to not have to hold the paper.

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Female cargo pants pretty much suck. They're puffy and unflattering. If you're just hanging out, cool. If you're going out, no way. I went dancing one night with a friend who wore some, and it killed any potential heat. Blah.

Another fashion abomination to me is the return of low-riders. Yeah, ok, a nice tummy looks great. Fine, fine. But low riders are unbelievably unflattering to a woman's butt. They make everyone's backside look like it's about 2 inches long. Awful, just God-awful. Hip bones, tummies, thong peeks and 'coin slots' are great, but I'll take a nice, covered ass in a full pair of jeans over all of those combined. Every time I see a woman in low-riders I shudder. There's a reason they went out of style like 30 years ago and jeans never did. Please, please, whoever makes sartorial decisions in this country, end this charade: As a devout T & A man, it's killing me, and a lot of men I know.

Draft saved Draft deleted