1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time takes it's toll on Hillary & thanks to Drudge, we all know it

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

hey, Hawaii is the 50th state after all.

Candidates, please?

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

With a mother who is nearing 70, I think its horrible how people criticize those women who are past 30. Hillary is 60, man give her a break.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hey, that's not fair. Plenty of posters here gladly criticize women under 30, too.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Defeating Hillary because she's unattractive is wrong. Defeating Hillary because her ideas are wrong for America but right for 1960s USSR is the right way to go about it.

When I first saw Hillary back during the 1992 campaign I thought she was a rather attractive woman. In fact, the joke I used to tell back then was that she was a good wife because she was good-looking and also helped her husband get other chicks (this was after the 60 Minutes appearance when she covered for him in the Flowers case).

But as is the case, the more you find out about a person sways your opinion on a person's attractiveness. Now I don't find her attractive at all. And it has nothing to do with her looks.

Also, I wouldn't blame how she looks in that picture on the toll of the campaign. I'd blame it on the toll of having been married to Bill for all these years.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The 1960s USSR was good at first until it went too far.

6. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

1985 called and wants its talking point back. Jesus.

7. What's his excuse?

[​IMG]

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Being a shameless dork?

9. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Additionally, she:

* Murdered Vince Foster
    * Is a French citizen
    * Steals kidneys from unsuspecting Vegas tourists
    * Puts hypodermic needles under the handles of gas pumps
    * Shaved points as a member of the 1991 UNLV basketball team

10. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

The dashingly handsome Rush Limbaugh was also speculating if the looks-obsessed American culture wanted to deal with the idea of a 60-year-old woman as president aging right before their eyes.
    I'm not much of a fan of Hillary at all, but this sort of crap is disgusting. Of course, it's coming from a thrice-married drug addict and from a balding closet case, so you've got to figure they have huge issues with women.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

'Yab's a balding closet case? I had no idea.

Oh...you were referring to Limbaugh. Gotcha. Sorry 'Yab. :D

12. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Nah, Rush is the thrice married drug addict and Drudge is the balding closet case.

Draft saved Draft deleted