1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time Man of the Year

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Dec 14, 2006.

1. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

To think that people are posting to a message board, giving their personal thoughts on this subject, seems somewhat ironic. But the fact remains that it's really irrelevant who the folks at Time think should be named the year's most prominent person. I mean, it's a bullshit award anyway.

2. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Fuck the SportsJournalists.com "poster of the year" award...I'm Time Magazines "Man of the Year" winner bitches!

the guys at YouTube used technology created by others......they're video posting site happened to be the one the public chose, and they're the "Man of the Year"?

3. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Just a note: The Daily Show had a nice opening about the Person of the Year.

As I watched Stewart's bit, I began to see the corny side of this matter. I'll tell you, though, I'm not sure who I might pick as person of the year. But I think some folks forgot just how exciting that whole Scooter Libby mess was.

Draft saved Draft deleted