1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time for Eddie Murphy to pass out (cigars?)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Apr 3, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

NEW YORK — Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown has given birth to a daughter in California, her publicist said Tuesday.
    The baby, who weighs 5 pounds, 4 ounces, was born just after midnight Tuesday at St. John's hospital in Santa Monica, said Nadine Bibi in an e-mail.
    Melanie Brown who was once known as Scary Spice of the Spice Girls, attends the opening night of a play Broadway on April 8, 2004, in New York. Brown has given birth to a daughter in California, her publicist said Tuesday,April 3,2007.(AP Photo/Jennifer Szymaszek)
    "Baby is completely healthy with a good head of hair. Mother and baby are now resting," the statement said. "No name has been decided on as yet, and (she) is purely known as Baby Brown!"
    Brown has said ex-boyfriend Eddie Murphy is the father. The 46-year-old "Dreamgirls" star has said he's not sure. Brown has said there's "absolutely no question that Eddie is the father."
    The 31-year-old Brown, known as Scary Spice when she was in the megahit group of the '90s, has an 8-year-old daughter, Phoenix Chi, from her marriage to Jimmy Gulzar.
    Gulzar married Brown in 1998 after he had performed on a Spice Girls tour. Their 15-month marriage ended in divorce in 2000.
    Murphy's wife, Nicole, filed for divorce in 2005, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple were married in 1993 and have five children.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Poor Eddie... I'm sure it isn't his...

3. boots

boots New Member

Momma's baby. Papa's maybe. DNA is the best three letters in the world.

4. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Johnny Gill has the low down on this controversy.

5. boots

boots New Member

What does Johnny Gill have to do with it?

6. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

http://socialitelife.com/2005/09/06/is_eddie_murphy_gay.php

7. boots

boots New Member

Oh my!

8. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

wow! that's um, weird.

9. That 8-year-old needs a daddy soon to start educating her on the importance of early sexual intercourse.

10. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20036549,00.html

Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown has named her new daughter Angel Iris Murphy Brown, PEOPLE has confirmed.

11. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

i really hope that's a joke

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Should I be at all concerned that I once had crushes on both Johnny Gill AND Shemar Moore? :(

Draft saved Draft deleted