1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tim Tebow vs. Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JayFarrar, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think Wuerffel believed it.

Some of those who cover Tebow insist the way he's being portrayed is a joke and that he's every bit the partier and womanizer that most college quarterbacks are, but he's a product of a PR staff that seems intent on painting him to look like the second coming.

I don't think anyone with a clue believes that bullshit.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

The last time I snorted some blow off a hooker's ass I saw god. And it was beautiful.

3. RossLT

RossLT Guest

So, basically, what you guys are saying is announcers fawn over Tebow the same way they do over Favre?

4. WS

WS Member

Tebow took his helmet off on the field 2 or 3 times during the game last night and I don't believe was called once for a personal foul, which happened when one of UF's linemen did just that.

If Tebow was black and playing for another school (any school, you pick) that was on TV a lot, and doing the exact same thing he does every game to get attention, he'd be crucified as a thug.

5. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Yep.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You know, they say Jesus was black.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

So Chris Leak was Jesus? ;D

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

In Charlotte he was.

9. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I'm blacker than Chris Leak. ;D

10. dieditor

dieditor Member

Has anyone ever seen Tebow and Barack Obama in the same room?

11. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

What's worse, the Tebow Fellatio Fest or the Hansbrough Fellatio Fest?

12. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

The Tyler Hansbrough Fest collapsed on itself long ago. Partly due to length- you just can't say the same three things about a guy over and over and over. Party due to UNC flaming out epically the last two NCAA tourneys. I mean- when he scored the basket that made him UNC's all-time scorer, SVP on SportsCenter joked how that particular shot would be rejected into the fourth row in the pros. You think the WWL would dare say a cross word about Tebow in their highlight packages?

Draft saved Draft deleted