1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tim Tebow vs. Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JayFarrar, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

A buddy of mine who recently left the biz wrote a fake news story e-mail last night citing "the power of Filipino foreskins" leading Tebow to the national championship. I laughed for an hour.

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Please post. I need a laugh.

3. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I don't know if Jesus can run the option as well as Tebow.

[​IMG]

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Oh, and I'm waiting for the Thom Brenneman is Satan thread

5. Grimace

Grimace Guest

That's frickin' awesome. Some intrepid UF fan is ordering 10,000 of those as we speak, armed with some orange and blue ceramic paint.

6. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Sadly, I hit the Blackberry "delete on mailbox and handheld" button. I'll see if I can get him to resend.

7. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Senior year Thom was the president of said frat.. and I don't even think he majored in broadcast. I had a lot of poli sci classes with him...
    But I kept wondering last night, how hard is it to talk with Tim Tebow's dick in your mouth? They were so over the top.

8. lono

lono Active Member

I know someone who could kick Tebow's ass and Jesus, too.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Tebow's about the only member of the athlete God squad whom I think actually believes what he says. The fawning over him makes me want to hate him, but I just can't.

Now that I've said that, in five years he'll crash out of the NFL after being caught snorting lines of coke off a hooker's ass and I'll regret ever posting the above.

10. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

That's why I hate Fox dropping by a few times a year to do college football games. They have no perspective on the good, the bad and the ugly, and they sort of wet their finger, stick it in the air, listen to the hype from elsewhere and then ramp it up with hyperbole and fancy, noisy graphics. When they show up it's like, "We're here now, so this must be a really big deal!"

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nice...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Just because you snort coke off a hooker's ass doesn't mean you don't believe in God. Trust me.

Draft saved Draft deleted