1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tim Hortons bans complaining customer for life

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Huggy, Feb 8, 2010.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Only one solution as far as I can see it. ... government-provided decaf coffee. That way EVERYONE gets burnt coffee.

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

There's bound to be a MacDonald Commission white paper coming on that exact topic.

3. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

I like the super grainy picture of the guy, apparently from a handout.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Think what an asshole the guy would be if he drank caffeinated.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I worked for a guy who had the best fucking Chinese Food in Phoenix, and he would routinely shut the door in people's faces when they would try to be seated for dinner at 8:50 on a Tuesday, for example, and we were closing at 9 p.m.

The looks on their faces were priceless, but he was right. We close at 9 p.m. We stop serving food before that idiots.

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I was in the 15 item line at Kroger this weekend, and a store employee told a person behind me told some jag off that they were in the wrong line with their 25 or so items.

I love that store more and more everyday.

7. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

Anyone who drinks decaf gets what they deserve. :D

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Approves of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Fucking fantastic.

"Hope you had a HELLUVA piss, Arnold!!!"

And has anyone seen Patchs lately? :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I think he spends most of his time going through his local Tim's drive-through. Something like 15 double doubles and five Apple fritters a day. :)

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm sorry, but that's a dick move. You're open til 9. If I want to eat at 8:59, you serve me. I'll be appreciative and will make it worth your while tip-wise, but you're serving me.

I'll bet you that guy lost a lot more business than he retained with that policy.

12. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

How exactly would one enforce this?

I mean, can someone actually be arrested in Canada for just showing up at a place, even if they are completely peaceful and not creating a disturbance?

Draft saved Draft deleted