1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tiki - From Media Darling to the Antichrist Overnight.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Now that made me laugh out loud. Between Tiki's teeth and Peter King talking out of side of his mouth this should has me nuts.

There is also something wrong with Tiki's jacket / short collar combination - it just does not work. still has the jock in a suit look.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to Todd Christensen, anyway?

3. I would love Tom Coughlin's official response to Tiki to be: "Boo Fucking Hoo", then ask for the next question.

4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Who?

See what we did there? It's gold! Sports comedy gold!

5. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

That might be the funniest thing I've ever seen on this web site.

6. I would love Tom Coughlin's response to be "Yabba-dabba-wobba-goop!," after which the bolts in his neck loosen and the tiny springs come popping out of his ears and he runs down the hall in his underwear setting things on fire and talking to the little men only he can see.
    Mine is more realistic, I think.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Tiki's head is HUGE! Isn't there a cartoon character from SNL with a huge brain? That's who tiki reminds me of. On camera he comes off as too smooth and calculating.
    Anybody think Tiki would be on the Today show if he spent his career in Denver or Atlanta, let alone get a book deal? He's a poor man's Roger Craig.

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Do you mean Bighead from The Ambiguosly Gay Duo?

9. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Dammit, you stole my joke.

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Why have the media turned on Tiki? Because he left their beloved Giants. Simple. He had the audacity to retire while his limbs were still functioning. He chose to walk away from a brutal sport while he could still walk. Shame on him. A real man, of course, would have kept going until leading the almighty Giants to the promised land; he would have forsaken his long-term health in the name of a trophy.
    The football establishment, which confuses its rigors with war, cannot comprehend Tiki Barber.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Probably broadcasting Arena Football 2 in Tupelo or something.

12. joe king

joe king Active Member

You're welcome.

Draft saved Draft deleted