1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tiger Woods, smoker?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rhody31, Feb 24, 2009.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

He's at least a C cup.

2. markvid

markvid Guest

My teeth were discolored for a long time...it was the vitamins I was taking as a child.

3. In other TW-related news: Tiger tees off at like 2:03 in the first round of match play. TV coverage starts at 2 p.m..
    Welcome back Eldrick.

4. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

MLK smoked.
    Obama smokes.
    What if Tiger smokes? No big deal.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

like luke or vader? i mean how dark are we talkin'?

6. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Michael Phelps smokes, too.

7. times38

times38 Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. If Tiger Woods has a dark side, Darth Vader is his bitch. I gaa-ran-tee.

9. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

That picture slays me every time.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

Board favorite Charles Pierce blew the lid off Tiger's alleged squeaky-clean image in the 1990s. "The Man, Amen," is a personality profile on par with "Frank Sinatra Has a Cold."

11. Drip

Drip Active Member

A guy with Tiger's loot shouldn't have bad teeth, if that is indeed the case. And if his teeth are bad, he definitely can afford the best dentures money can buy.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

An incredible piece. The uproar that it caused thought was absurd. I actually think it's one of the few articles ever written about Tiger where he actually seemed like a normal person who can tell a dirty joke, rather than the corporate robot he's become.

I also know a lot of well-respected people in the sports journalism business, who contend Pierce should not have put the joke in the story since Tiger asked right after he told it that it be off the record.

At one of the Masters I covered, someone was talking about the lack of access to Tiger and a major columnist said, "Well, we can thank Pierce for that." I thought he was joking, but I found out later that he wasn't and that a lot of people feel the same way.

Draft saved Draft deleted