1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tiger Woods Press Conference

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

I so can't wait for the day that Steve-O Williams picks a fight with the wrong fan, a guy who just happens to be, say, a fifth-degree black belt with unresolved rage issues and a tendency to black out.

2. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

And then the state troopers who are also with Tiger will take that guy down in about 1.5 seconds.

3. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, but his bail will be covered after the hat is passed in the media center.

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Ask and ye shall receive: http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/pierce/2010/03/again_with_the_history_thing.html?camp=localsearch:eek:n:twit:pierce

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Isn't it time for the WWL to update Simmons' column photo? He's prematurely gray (and stupid) now.

6. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

That's fucking gold. I just became an even bigger Ferhety fan.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

From Twitter ...

RT@ByTimReynolds I have been handed the Doral entry list. We have HUGE news.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Simmons responds to KO via Twitter...

KO, please know the feeling is mutual. You’re my worst case scenario for my career in 12 yrs: a pious, unlikable blowhard who lives alone.

I’m furious that my Tiger column distracted America from a detailed and only mildly creepy case for Johnny Orsino’s Hall of Fame candidacy.

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Self-obsession meets its perfect foil -- both ways.

Draft saved Draft deleted