1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tiger ... this is just sick

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shotglass, Mar 16, 2008.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I think the ladies don't mind.

That's not a putter on his arm.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I loved Bryant's reaction as he watched the shot on a monitor ... just a bemused shake of the head.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

That was a sweet putt. I figured, no effn' way from that distance. What amazed me even more than the great line, was that the ball stopped dead at the whole, on a breaking downhill lie. How sweet must that be. Make a killer putt to win $1 million, walk off the green and get a hug from Arnie and then a kiss from a wife like that. It's good to be Tiger.

4. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Tiger pushed off Bryant to win the match?

5. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

It just breaks my heart to see how much his career has been hurt by becoming a father. Damn kid. Sad, sad, sad.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Dem demon wimmen get you every time [/TMAWSW/fratboy radio host]

7. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I would, too. It's just that he looks like he has Grant Hill's 1991 Duke haircut, only the fade is on the front of his head.

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

No, but he stole the ball from the "MVP" to set the shot up.

9. Thank you

10. the_lorax

the_lorax Member

You know, I have no problem with selection sunday coverage, but I've been watching ESPN and ESPNews for the past 45 minutes and still haven't seen this highlight. Just college hoops and one Rockets-Lakers highlight.

11. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Best player ever.

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Great quote from Sean O'Hair on XM radio. When he was asked what he said to Tiger when they shook hands after the round, he said: "I think I just told him, Holy Crap."

Draft saved Draft deleted