1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tiger High looking to join Big East?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Still working on finding that quote, Dip? Or did you get stuck on the big words and quit?

[​IMG]

2. Drip

Drip Active Member

Well good morning to you too. Don't have too much time for your trolling today. Without the bullshit, just what are your talking about because I believe you either didn't understand my post or I didn't understand yours. What is this all about. Spell out so that way we can all understand.

3. Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown Member

I tried to spell it out for you.

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Drip calling someone a troll. Wow.

5. Drip

Drip Active Member

I would have called him a troll if that's what I wanted to do. I said he was trolling. There's a difference.
    And what does Wow mean in your post? Are you calling me a troll?

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

I don't think anyone trolls as much as you and you have 12,298 posts to prove it. Name calling is childish.
    If you call speaking an opinion on something as being a troll, then yes, I am a troll. But what does that make you?

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Oooh, the 12,298 post argument. Good one, cornholio.

9. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Cornholio. One of the most underrated words ever.

Thanks for that, Cosmo!

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Yeah, I could have used the blue font - been a little dense lately. Anyway, we get to see UVa against a C-USA opponent this weekend, and it ain't gonna be pretty for the Hoos.

11. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

OK, I'll spell it out for Drip. (No need to thank me).
    Drip's original premise was that Memphis should have jumped to the Big East when Cincinnati and Louisville went.
    I countered with a comment that said Memphis didn't have the chance, because they weren't wanted by the Big East.
    Subsequent to that, Drip said, "I never said I didn't want Memphis."
    That means either Drip didn't get the gist of his own conversation, or he is, in fact, the Lord of The Big East.
    I think it's option A.

12. Drip

Drip Active Member

Thanks Twoback, I think.
    The mundane argument began with an assclownish statement by killick "Favorite post of the day. The BE didn't want Memphis then, Drip, and doesn't want them now either."
    That began the chain of events to turn a good thread down hill.
    Twoback, I understand your counter statement and respect it as such. It was an the comment of a wet behind the ears never will be that put things out of whack on the thread. Here's hoping it returns to back to the original subject. It's not the first time he's done this trick. Hopefully, it will be the last.

Draft saved Draft deleted