1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tiger and Lindsey -- yep

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Mar 18, 2013.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Lindsey-Vonn-says-she-s-dating-Tiger-Woods-4363713.php

She posts Facebook update that the "relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy."

He sits back and says, "Fuck all y'all. I win."

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

So does this mean the story Nike planted about Elin taking him back is bullshit? :D

Probably a coincidence that story came out a week before Nike released Tiger's new ad campaign.

3. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

It'd be nice if he can hug her after the 72nd hole when he wins the Masters instead of "Steiny."

As someone noted on Twitter, this also means Tiger is now one of us -- a Minnesotan.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Maybe Nike, like Tiger, can't tell one tall, good looking blonde girl apart from the next.

5. Elin's doing all right.
    She's dating Chris Cline, a West Virginia coal baron, who's her neighbor in Fla. Reports last week said they had been item since the (Christmas?) holidays.

I know Chris Cline he is in 50s and media shy. He was also the target of a bizarre extortion plot by some California nut job last year.

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Those photos are awesomely awkward.

More awesome is to imagine Sammy Sosa reading them on his mobile Facebook ap.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I never believed the story when I read it. It was just funny, I saw it on Google and then a few days later I saw the new ad campaign that started during the NFL playoffs... I'm cynical enough to think, "There's no way that's a coincidence..."

8. LongTimeListener

A coal executive from West Virginia? Jeez, she found a guy that's even more of an ass than Tiger. That's tough to do.

9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

So, how does Vonn get Tiger to take an STD test?

They also should be asked what they did on March 14th.

10. LongTimeListener

I don't think Lindsey eats meat.

11. Drip

Drip Active Member

God bless them. I hope they are happy together.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

For all of you youngsters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2qmiyzo9Ws

Draft saved Draft deleted