1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tiffani Thiessen is busy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The first NSFW shot has been making the rounds for more than a decade and I'm pretty sure is either not her or is photo-shopped. I have no idea on the others.

2. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

don't care [/paulreiser]

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

what others.....saw the second one in this thread.......let me be the judge of this.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm fairly certain the one of her in the see-through swimsuit is fake. It's been making the rounds since I was in college and that was 13 years ago, when she was still working regularly.

5. omg
    i just watched a saved by the bell today
    glee club one
    it was tooo funny

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Was that like a horribly misguided haiku attempt? Can I get a ruling?

7. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

My God, is she hot. She's gotten even more attractive as she's gotten older, and she was pretty damn hot to begin with!

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

Every time I see this thread has been updated, I get all giddy inside hoping that someone here posts that she is going to do Playboy or something.

Chef sad.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

At least she's got a new TV gig appearing on a USA show in a couple of months.

Draft saved Draft deleted